I was born and raised in Colombia and received my Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Journalism from Sergio Arboleda University. I became a certified fitness specialist through Southwestern College and I have been a trainer ever since. Growing up in a military home taught me that discipline and dedication in any area of your life is important. Working out became a big part of my life and helps me keep a balance between mind, body, and spirit, and it helped me become successful in reaching my goals. Now I’m a military wife, and I want to help people overcome challenges that life brings throughout exercise. Helping my clients find the right balance is my main goal.
- Bachelor of Communications and Journalism Sergio Arboleda University, Bogota, Colombia
- Currently pursuing Bachelor in Nutrition
- CPR and first AID certified
- Workout bar certified
- Fitness Specialist-ADVANCED certified
- Working out is not just my job it is my passion, I love playing the drums, hiking, traveling, dancing and meditating.